Plants require an adequate amount of nutrients based on their stages of growth and development. Nutrients are to be added or replenished because it is absorbed by the roots of plants. In our quest toward providing complete crop care solutions, we have also incorporated the nutrient segment in our portfolio which will be further strengthened in the near future.
SOLFERT Zn EDTA
Product Available in: 250 g, 500 g, 1 kg
- Solfert 12% Zinc, EDTA (Ethylene Diamine Tetra Acetic Acid) is a ‘Chelated’ Secondary essential plant nutrition element which is used as a fertiliser to overcome zinc deficiency in plants, as well as a source of zinc for those plants which require zinc for their normal growth and higher yields
- It is easily translocated within the plants, because unlike zinc sulphate it is partly systemic
- General zinc sulphate reduced phosphorous uptake and the phosphorous content of the shoots in plants, while Zn-EDTA increased it
- Zinc EDTA is made available to the plant system very quickly, this is in contrast with zinc from other sources which make zinc available very slowly, because a large quantity of such zinc will be fixed in the soil
- Due to high pH conditions, zinc from other sources may not be available to plant. Zinc EDTA is versatile since it can be used for all crops and all kinds of soil.
Method of Application: It comes in powder form and can be applied by hand broadcasting or through drill machine with seed or spray
Time of Application: At the time of field preparation, first irrigation in all the crops or before flowering in case of spray
Dosage of Application: 1 kg per acre in broadcast or 0.5 kg per acre in spray
- Field crops – paddy, wheat, maize, cotton, sugarcane, etc.
- Oil crops – groundnut, soybean, mustard, etc.
- Fruits – grapes, banana, tomato, sugarcane, etc.
- Vegetables – chili, onion, capsicum, etc.